Ship Security Alert System
Falcon Mega Solutions offers a series of Ship Security Alert System (SSAS) Hardware integrated with Falcon Mega Track ™ to help maximize security operations onboard.
Falcon Mega Solutions provides the world’s best Ship Security Alert System service using the most advanced IDP series of satellite terminals; as well as supporting existing Inmarsat C / Mini C type third party SSAS hardware.
Ship Security Alert System (SSAS) Terminals:
Ship Security Alert System (FMT-SSAS-V1) is an advanced Ship Security Alert System, for more info…
Our Ship Security Alert System (SSAS) supports additional functionalities like:
- Track by Time – Time based Tracking;
- Track by Distance (TBD) – Travelled Distanced based Tracking, for more info…
- Power Monitoring – The software of the terminal to track and monitor the power supply of the vessel to the terminal, and power failure warning;
- V-Mail Software – Satellite Communication, for more info…
- FMT Control Panel – is a Secure HTTP encrypted and password-protected, user-friendly and feature-rich web application to provide full control of FMT Terminals installed onboard the vessels. Visit…
Inmarsat’s Satellites and Obrcomm’s best Hardware makes the solution unique
- ISatData Pro Satellite Terminals, by Orbcomm;
- Robust hardware to stand with harsh marine Environment;
- Highly Reliable Servers, 99.99% uptime, running 24/7 with FMT Control Panel, the core application is the backbone of SSAS & Tracking system;
- Secure Web Access to FMT Control Panel through HTTPS;
- Prepaid Billing System, with 2 years billing and usage history online;
- V-Mail Support – the Software specifically designed for IDP terminals.
Our SSAS Supports THIRD-PARTY Terminals
Track your vessel without installing new Hardware
Third-Party Inmarsat-C SSAS, stand-alone or built-in Inmarsat-C Terminals can be integrated with Falcon Mega Track ™ with basic and necessary features;
- Furuno SSAS – Felcom 12, Felcom 15, Felcom 16, Felcom 18 and higher models;
- JRC SSAS – JUE-75C, JUE-85C; JUE-95C, JUE-95SA;
- Cobham – SAILOR 6120 mini-C SSAS;