V-Mail 2.x – Email client to Meet Vessel Email Needs
V-Mail is a Vessel Emailing Solution, to send and receive short email messages, without attachments, through various FMT terminals, and fully functional email messages, with attachments, through Inmarsat FleetBroadband, Iridium, Thuraya or any other INTERNET connection available.
V-Mail Supports all type of Internet Connection available through Wi-Fi; WiMAX; 2G, 3G, 4G Mobile Internet; EVDO, HSDPA; HSPA; LTE, etc.
A vessel may use one or both connectives simultaneously. For more info?
Data Compression Reduce Data Cost
- Data compression more than 80%
- Attachment filtering
- Automatic attachment compression; both from vessel to office and office to vessel
- Configurable email body text size
- Configurable attachment size
- Strong Spam Filter
How the vessel should use Satellite Airtime, the CONTROL is in your hand!
FMT Control Panel Controls the V-Mail running onboard
V-Mail with FMT Terminals
- V-Mail Service Enable / Disable
- Shore To Vessel Enable / Disable
- SPAM Filtering
- Character Max Limit to and from Vessel
V-Mail with Inmarsat FleetBroadBand, Iridium, Thuraya, Terminals & Internet Connections
- SPAM Filtering
- Up to 80% Email Compression on V-Mail Client and Server
- Up to 80% Compression of file before making attachments to the email
- Email Body Size Limit Setting
- Attachment Size Limit Setting
- Attachment Allow & Disallow Control
- Shore to Ship Email Control
- Authorized and Blocked Senders List
- Option of Fetching email Headers only, to perform various actions e.g. Download, Delete, Hold on Server etc.
Very easy to install and User Friendly
Low Cost Satellite Email Solution
Free License to use with FMT Terminals
Lowest License fee
24/7 Connectivity through FMT IDP terminals without any stand-by cost of airtime
24/7 Connectivity, manual connection or on demand connection for FBB/Internet
Remote Communication Monitoring by Vessel Management
Inmarsat FleetBroadband Terminals
Third Party Inmarsat’s flagship maritime service provides dependable, seamless voice and broadband data coverage across the world’s oceans.