Falcon Mega Solutions provides Tracking & SSAS Alert Messaging services for all existing Inmarsat C terminals meeting SSAS requirements, while enabling valuable features.
Third-Party Inmarsat-C SSAS, stand-alone or built-in Inmarsat-C Terminals can be integrated with Falcon Mega Track TM with basic and necessary features;
- Furuno SSAS – Felcom 12, Felcom 15, Felcom 16, Felcom 18 and higher models;
- JRC SSAS – JUE-75C, JUE-85C; JUE-95C, JUE-95SA;
- Cobham – SAILOR TT 3000 Series, SAILOR 6000 Series mini-C SSAS;
- No additional hardware is required; quick integration to Falcon Mega Track™
- Secure HTTP Web Log-In
- Position reports to unlimited emails, compatible with Smart Phones & Tablets;
- Vessel Position on Map, Name, Range & Bearing of Proximity, and 5 nearest Ports;
- Global Weather information;
- Sun Rise, Sun Set, Noon, Twilight, Day Light Duration, Night Duration;
- Fleet Location Report & Voyage Reports online, Exportable to Excel;
- Track history for voyage analysis (2 Years);
- Many other features;
- Once programmed, no technician is required to add or change alert message notification settings;
- No limitation of notifications addresses to 3 or 4 emails/SMS;
- Asset accurate position on graphical map;
- Speed, average speed and distance moved from the last position and current position.
- Proximity (city located in or most nearest one);
- Weather forecasting and astronomical calculations e.g. Sun Rise/Set;
- Five (5) nearest sea ports along with distance and bearing from vessel location;
- Position report notification via email and SMS.